Two day walk on the cape to cape /one-night cabin accommodation at Hamelin Bay, West Australia
- The cape to cape track in South West’ Margaret River district is a combination of sheltered forests and rugged coastline.
- Our beach side cabins are on the coast of the Indian Ocean and by the side of the cape to cape walk trail. This is a popular area in the Leeuwin Naturaliste national park because of the beautiful beach location between Margaret River and Augusta.
- There are remains of a wooden pier that was used for loading the timber from the karri forests when there was a busy timber industry and township here in the late 1800 s. Now the forests are a national park for our recreation.
- Day one will start from Boranup Forest, on the cape to cape track, walking through the sheltered eucalyptus forest until meeting the Indian ocean and deserted coast, and then it’s a 6 km walk along the flat coastline till we arrive at our cabin in Hamelin. Approximately 15 km. And a barbecue dinner.
- Day two, after breakfast our walk on the cape to cape path, starts from our camp and along a limestone path to a lookout, along the beach for a short while and then inland through native bush and beautiful views from the lighthouse and then on to Cosy corner. from here we walk back to Hamelin by the beach.
- Costs for 2020 per person – October and November midweek. $450.Includes transport from Margaret River to start of tour and back to Margaret River at the finish. Includes cabin accommodation at Hamelin Bay Holiday Park. Includes breakfast, packed lunches and barbecue dinner. our itinerary may change because of the weather. Some drinks such as tea/coffee/glass of wine or beer with dinner. Qualified walk guide
- Email me for more information email@example.com